Welcome to the Garden Oasis!

An online gardening journal started in honor of my mom, the original master gardener in my life.

Friday, October 27, 2006

I Got a New Toy!

This is one of the reasons I dearly love my job. A couple of weeks ago, I asked my boss if the department would buy me a high quality digital camera, and bless her easy going heart, she said "Sure!".

So I now have in my posession a Canon EOS Digital Rebel, with a telephoto lens, and I gotta say -- it takes amazing pictures! Without further ado, I'll post a few from my trip to the Westside Farmer's Market and Natural Bridges (beach) last weekend so ya'll can have a look at the tropical lushness that is California in autumn. Veggies are so beautiful!














And finally, a butterfly that landed on the hand of Man O' Mine... I really love this shot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home